-->

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Library Garden- part 2

In early March, I walked to the library, which has a garden and park area next to it. I intended to just take a few pictures on my phone, but then I got a bit carried away. So without further ado, enjoy every random springtime flower, tree, bush, and rock that caught my fancy.
You can find my earlier library garden post here.

Tree with no leaves, with large whitish flowers
A small tree with flowers starting to open.

Leafless tree with whitish unopened flowers
The flowers looked fuzzy in their earlier stages of development. They sort of remind me of almond shells.

A large shrub without leaves, covered in yellow flowers.
Closeup of yellow flowers on a bush.

White crocuses
There was one area that was just a row of white crocuses. They look so pretty and delicate.

Bright yellow daffodils
Daffodils.

Evergreen shrub with small, light pink flowers growing in stalk-like clusters.

Leafless bush with large white flowers.
I don't know what this plant is called. There were no leaves on the bush, just the flowers.

Tree with white blossoms, and paneled building nearby.
This area was Japanese-themed, as I recall. I took a few pictures of this blossoming tree, but not many came out well, because the wind that day prevented anything from staying still.

White crocuses.
White crocuses.

Solid purple and striped purple-and-white crocuses.
Purple crocuses.

Snowdrop flowers.
Snowdrops.

Smooth wooden bench outside with a painted rock sitting on it.
A wooden bench with a painted rock on it.

Rock painted with orange and white stripes, and the words 'happy fall y'all!'
A close-up of the rock.

Knotted pine tree trunk with painted rock resting on limb.
A large pine tree, with yet another painted rock propped on it.

Small rock painted multiple colors, resting on a knot in a tree trunk.


No comments:

Post a Comment