-->

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Yours, Mine, and Meows

"There's no more 'mine' and there's no more 'yours'. From now on, everyone and everything is 'ours'." (from the film 'Yours, Mine and Ours')

I know a cat who believes in such a philosophy.

"Are you sure you'll be able to finish that?"
"Let me just cannonball onto the table." (aren't cats supposed to be graceful?)
"Ooh, this looks interesting."
"Why does she keep putting her hand between me and the food?"
"If you want, I can clean that plate for you."
"Foolish human, she thinks the food and the plate belong to her."

Now, if anyone says that it's only dogs who stare longingly at your food, and might try to 'help' you eat it, I'm going to laugh. And the problem with cats is, they can jump far and reach all the high places... like the dining table, for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment