-->

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Working Titles

When starting stories or blog posts, I sometimes give them the most ridiculous or silly titles. But it's so much fun, how can I resist? So, I thought I'd make a compilation of some of these gems for your amusement.

Blog post title- I don't know. No, seriously. I knew I'd forget my idea. Why didn't I write it down? Bad human! Bad!

  1. Second Draft of Awesomeness
  2. story thingy- origin of immortality, whatsherface, bla bla bla
  3. Horse Man
  4. Ffion hopes you'll write this story
  5. I wrote one sentence because I rock [Note: I created a new Google document, promptly changed my mind, and left it sitting there. Then I thought I'd give it a fitting name.]
  6. Croeso i Mordor [Note: I was writing a blog post about unhappy things, so the draft was titled 'Welcome to Mordor' in Welsh.]
  7. Ozzie Demands Cheez-Its [Note: I was pet-sitting at the time I started this blog post, and a cat was interested in my snack.]
  8. languages arguing became I lost my mind [Note: I didn't even notice the typo I made in that placeholder until days later.]
  9. Children's Mistakes and My Inability to Form Coherent Thoughts or Spell Simple Words (Helpwch Fi...)
  10. Great Title That Everyone Will Love and Want to Click On
  11. Dwi Ddim yn Gwybod- Computer Thingamabob [Note: This time I wrote 'I Don't Know' in Welsh.]
  12. Random junk post 'cause I got nothing (don't make another joke)
  13. HP fanfic with epic silliness yet to come
  14. Migldi Magldi Hei No No [Note: I nay have stolen some random song lyrics.]
  15. Stori Hyfryd [Note: Such a lovely story...]

No comments:

Post a Comment