-->

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Labelling Writing Notes

As a writer, I have a lot of files that are dedicated to random notes. Some of them have perfectly logical names, like "Joseline characters" or "short story outlines". Others are a tad more... odd. Below are some notes relating to stories and blog posts.

File names- book list of prettiness, random phone junk, the learning process in excruciating detail
Considering this is what I name some of my general notes and reminders, you can imagine what the writing-related ones look like.


  1. black hole of world-building
  2. cy
  3. Name Problems
  4. junk to figure out
  5. puns I have no home for
  6. to bach
  7. UR outline- book 2-∞
  8. flora and fauna
  9. gum wrapper wedding
  10. never start a reddit comment
  11. purple prose
  12. SPECIAL SNOWFLAKES
  13. hypothetical idea (someone stop me)
  14. wizard idea- dwi'm yn gwybod pam dwi'n sgwennu yn hon

No comments:

Post a Comment