-->

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Back to School With Deborah

Awhile back, I had an odd dream. It was one of those classic 'school dreams' that people have, even if they haven't been in school for a long while. I graduated five years ago, and I'll probably dream of being in school until I die.
Interestingly enough, the dream also featured some people I follow on social media. I've probably forgotten some of the details, but let me see what I can recall of the dream.

We came into the classroom, and were told to gather some papers of ours that had been graded. So we all lined up and took our papers from the table, then sat down. Deborah Kelty's desk was next to me, to my right.
Around this time, Deborah's sister, who was apparently the teacher, explained to the class what we would be doing, starting with working on another writing assignment. (All our papers were essays or something of the sort.) Then she would tell us, in Welsh, about an upcoming event.
I looked over my previous assignments, and was pleased to see I got good grades on them. I then decided to work on an unfinished paper. I had a feeling I wouldn't finish it before the class moved on to something else, but figured I could complete it later. Around that time the dream came to an end, though.

The funny thing is, I felt like I just started this class, yet I had past assignments done. Behold dream logic. I don't even know if we were in secondary school or college. It didn't feel like we were in college, though. In which case, why are we still in school? Besides that, there's several years' difference in our ages, yet we were somehow in the same class.

No comments:

Post a Comment