-->

Sunday, October 21, 2018

NaNoWriMon 2018

Every November, NaNoWriMo (short for National Novel Writing Month) challenges people to write a novel in a month, with a goal of 50,000 words to reach. I never manage to write that many words, but it's a good incentive to try writing as much as possible.
Last year, I decided to do something new. I'd seen people on the forums with a Pokemon in their signature representing their word count. It looked interesting, so I clicked on the link, and was sent to a lovely webpage allowing me to create my very own NaNoWriMon. They gain 'experience' as your word count increases, and if they're a Pokemon that's part of an evolution chain, they'll evolve into their different forms if you gain enough words over the month.

NaNo signature- 'You're the only North Star I will follow this far.' -Owl City. Below, NaNoWriMon named Nova

Once NaNo starts and my word count begins to grow, my egg will hatch, and I'll have a beautiful new Pokemon to raise.
Below is Nova.


Meowmocha's NaNoWriMon- charmeleon

No comments:

Post a Comment