-->

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Star Trek: Voyager Intro

We're all familiar with that opening line of 'Star Trek' or 'Star Trek: Next Generation': "Space, the final frontier". Now, there isn't actually any dialogue in the intro of 'Star Trek: Voyager', only the awesome-sounding theme music, but there should be. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the new introductory lines for 'Voyager'.

Starship Voyager traversing space
Not exactly a fun cruise ship.


"Space, the final frontier.
These are the troubles of the starship Voyager.
Its continuing mission: to get home.
To suffer cruel plights and new tribulations.
To boldly go where no one wanted to go before. (or ever)"


Doctor- 'Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs, just don't misplace them.'

Captain Janeway looking utterly exhausted and defeated
Thanks. I appreciate that. Now help me find my will to get up and continue this miserable battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment