-->

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Measuring Insanity

Sometimes I find myself to be extremely weird. Then I see something like this, and I feel much more sane.

owlcityofficial-  Last night I dreamed Abraham Lincoln chased me down the sidewalk waving an Applebee's menu at me, and I was runni g as fast as I could, nervously tucking and untucking my shirt into the back of my underwear, and Abraham Lincoln was like, 'Come back here you ugly little snot,' and I was like 'No, leave me alone!' and then I tucked my shirt so far into my pants I got super dizzy and everyone immediately started making fun of me, and I screamed in anger, and then Robin Williams texted me a picture of a dustpan.
For more non-sensical things, please consult the Investigation of Crime Rates series or Adam Young's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment