-->

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Me and My Beyoncé Burp

A few years ago, I had a birthday celebration, I went with my mother and a couple of friends to eat at a restaurant and see a movie. During dinner, I was telling one of my friends, who went to a different school, about another classmate. He was a year or two ahead of me, and I was joking about how most of his sentences seemed to begin with 'me and my fiancée'. Seriously, it was always 'me and my fiancée did this', 'me and my fiancée did that'.

At some point during the conversation, this morphed into 'me and my Beyoncé', then to 'me and my Beyoncé burp'. I was in a goofy mood, and I found this hysterical. "Me and my Beyoncé burp, me and my Beyoncé burp," I wheezed between giggles. Just when it was starting to abate, a new wave of laughter would sweep over me, and I would start over again. I literally spent about twenty or thirty minutes doing this. My mother and friends joked that my milkshake must have been spiked.

No comments:

Post a Comment