-->

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Great Titles For Story Fragments

As I'm writing, I sometimes find myself removing scenes or bits of dialogue because they don't work there. If it's a really nice excerpt, however, I save it onto a separate file in case I find a use for it later. Other times, I do the reverse. I'll have a great idea of for a scene or dialogue, but nowhere to put it at the time. So I create a file for this occasion, and I can refer to it later.
Naturally, I have to think of a name to remind me of what the file contains. This has led to some interesting file names, some of which are amusing or just plain weird. Enjoy the following list.

  1. annoying guy
  2. banister of temptation
  3. big spider
  4. If Jack is late again
  5. insolent prince
  6. Jacob the grim reaper
  7. Orinth vs Snake
  8. rose bush of pain
  9. secret eagle
  10. yelling at Brendon (again)
  11. Yelling at Jaceo
  12. boycott ships
  13. fawn at dawn
  14. dragon roasting Gregory
  15. Trahern randomly appearing
  16. Jacob & Jaeda nonsense

Admittedly, many of the excerpts contained in those files have humor value. And admittedly, sometimes I get goofy and try to invent a comical name. But yes, I am strange and somewhat crazy. And what can I say? File names like these make life more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment