-->

Monday, March 30, 2015

Cyberpunk

A lot of people have heard of steampunk, an alternate reality where everything is powered by steam. There's also cyberpunk, an alternate reality which features advanced technology. Upon looking online, I found many more variants of this. I was in a bit of a silly mood, and couldn't resist putting the pun into punk.

Cyberpunk- What if robots try to take over the world? You will be assimilated...
Steampunk- Not sure it holds water.
Solarpunk- It seems like a bright idea.
Dieselpunk- I'm not sure we should fuel that idea.
Stonepunk- Now that really rocks.
Clockpunk- Give me time to consider it.
Elfpunk- It does make a couple of good points.
Mythpunk- I'm not sure that's possible.
Dreampunk- Get your head out of the clouds and be realistic.
Biopunk-  Efforts are unpredictable and could mutate into something bad.
Nanopunk- There's a small chance that could work.
Nowpunk- I'm currently considering this.

No comments:

Post a Comment