-->

Monday, March 9, 2015

Calling All Rain

I called one of my friends whom I hadn't seen in a while, and was talking to her for a while. I mentioned that the forecast called for rain today, and I was hoping that the rain would start soon.
As we continued talking to each other, I started to hear something. It was finally raining! I looked out the window and saw the wonderful rain falling from the sky.
Then I remembered something, something unfortunate. You see, when it rains, the phone lines at my house often go out. Right after I mentioned this to my friend, I started to hear static in the phone, and it soon became difficult to hear my friend. Needless to say, I didn't stay on the phone for very long after that.
So our phones were out of commission for a short while. But good news! It rained!

No comments:

Post a Comment