-->

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

A Studio Ghibli Dream

Some time back, I had an interesting dream. It started out with this girl talking to a dragon named Chiro, who looked like the dragon from 'Spirited Away'. (Also, the girl in that movie is named Chihiro, which is rather similar.)
 

Then the dream shifted to her just arriving in a town. Her name was Seu (which was pronounced 'So'). She went to this hotel looking for work, and was told she couldn't stay there. But she was determined to do so anyway, so she remained in the lobby. The people there thought she left, but in reality, she was sitting there reading a book and waiting. They discovered a little later that she was still there.
And I think around that time I woke up. And I was disappointed that I was awake, because I wanted to know what happened next. Like being interrupted in the middle of a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment