-->

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Excuses For Complaining

Sometimes we get annoyed with things, and we just want to rage about it. Our anger isn't always proportionate to what we're upset about, but we're still furious, and we try to justify our reaction when someone points out the unpleasant fact.

Travel then- lost people to diseases, ship may sink. Travel now- complaining about leg room
'Itchy Feet' comic by Malachi Ray Rempen.


  1. But I'm so good at it!
  2. If I don't complain about it, then who will?
  3. It's not that hard to get it right! But can they? No!
  4. Hey, my anger is not trivial! The plight of discovering there's no more doughnuts, or something caused me a minor inconvenience, is very important!
  5. The layout of this website was far better before they changed it! It'll take me days, maybe even longer, to get used to it! And look, they moved where to find some of these links and options!
  6. I'm going for my Master's Degree in whinging and whining.
  7. Griping is how I detox! Not good to keep all that bitterness bottled up, you know.
  8. But it's not fair!
  9. Their behavior is inexcusable! The fact that I do the exact same thing is entirely irrelevant!
  10. Why is the computer so slow? I only have 193 browser tabs, a Photoshop file with 43 layers, and this high-end game open!
  11. How dare they not think the same as me? Everyone's mind must work just like mine or they're wrong!
  12. They purposely designed this thing to be impossible to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment